[pass][new feature] item information

Vahid Ma'ani vahidmaani at gmail.com
Sat Dec 31 12:04:21 CET 2016

"grep" option search content of crypted files and i should type passphrase
some times for each search. I prefer use as fast and useful option.
furthermore i need edit and change description of server and services every
time i change schematic of our services, therefore i don't want encrypt
description file.
For these reasons, I decide add this option.

*وحید معانی*
*Vahid Ma'ani*
Vahid.Maani at gmail.com | gnutips.ir