[pass][new feature] item information

Lenz Weber mail at lenzw.de
Sat Dec 31 20:55:14 CET 2016

You do realize that an atacker that is deep enough in your system to
exploit your cached password also could just log your keystrokes as you
type the password? (More reliably if you do so very often)

Of course using a low timeout is useful if you leave your PC unlocked a
lot, but not caching at all will not save you from most attacks.