[pass] A web view/integration

GOYOT Martin martin at piwany.com
Sun Feb 7 18:11:20 CET 2016

Hello there,

This is my first mail here, so if I'm doing anything wrong please tell me.
I just wanted to know if there was any web app or mobile app that was able
to deal with the pass utility as a backend.

I'm using pass since quite some time now, and I really love it. But
sometimes I need to access my passwords and sadly I'm not on my own
computer with pass installed, my gpg key and so on. So I was wondering if
something like a web or mobile interface capable to answer this problematic
already exists.

Regards,
-- Martin