[pass] Encrypt filenames in the store

Lucas Hoffmann l-m-h at web.de
Mon Jan 18 12:36:35 CET 2016

Hello Jin,

I think the idea to put things into different files is a design decision
of pass that is not going to change.  It is a feature of pass that you
do not have to understand anything other than filesystem structures and
that the developer does not have to reimplement this in some custom file
format.

What is the problem with visible filenames?  You decide what you name
the files, so you decide what information is visible.

Cheers, Lucas

Quoting Jin Kazama (2016-01-18 12:23:41)