[pass] Possible improvements

Dashamir Hoxha dashohoxha at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 16:20:04 CET 2016

I think that you gave the answer of (1) on point (2).
About point (2), is it the problem that you have to give the passphrase
each time that you want to show a password? I don't quite get it.

Another problem (related to (1)) can be that maybe you can enter
a different passphrase, by mistake, and then you will fail to decrypt it.
This is a drawback, I think.