[pass] Feature request – combined insert/generate/edit for new entries

Kenny Evitt kenny.evitt at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 16:33:42 CEST 2016

Adrian and Jason,

The patch works great for me. One (hopefully) small change I think would be
nice is to handle 'canceling', i.e. if I quit my editor without saving my
changes I'd expect no entry to be added. It seems like an entry with the
generated password is created first before the editor is opened. This is
tho a very minor quibble.