[pass] PyPass has been renamed to Pext

Sylvia iamsylvie at openmailbox.org
Sat Jun 18 20:32:23 CEST 2016

Hey everyone,

I just renamed PyPass to Pext, as it has been more than a plain
password-store front-end for a while. It still works fine with
password-store, though, and that is still the main way I use it!

While I know the change just happened and the link on passwordstore.org
for "A pretty Python QML app" (thanks for that still, it's a very
flattering way for my software to be described) does redirect correctly,
I figured I'd use this mailing list to notify the site maintainer and
possible existing users :)

Here's the new link: https://github.com/TheLastProject/Pext.

Thanks!

- Sylvia