[pass] ctmg: bash script for secure encrypted containers

Jason A. Donenfeld Jason at zx2c4.com
Wed Mar 9 23:41:11 CET 2016

On Wed, Mar 9, 2016 at 11:00 PM, Emil Lundberg <lundberg.emil at gmail.com> wrote:
> Heh, looks like there was more than just something in particular. Great
> response! With this in mind I just might move over to ctmg after I've tried
> it out a bit. I agree that the small amount of code is an important feature
> in and of itself.

Cool. The other thing is the simplicity with file paths in ctmg. The
container is /path/to/blah.ct and then the mount point is
/path/to/blah. ctmg can take either as the argument for opening and
closing and creating. Pretty easy.

The one feature I'd consider adding to ctmg if requested is resizing,
which isn't very hard to do.