[pass] ***UNCHECKED*** Re: [Feature Request] Add a `--raw` option to `pass ls`

Tobias Girstmair junkgir-passwd at yahoo.de
Thu Nov 10 10:37:35 CET 2016

On Thu, Nov 10, 2016 at 02:45:34AM -0500, Linden Krouse wrote:
>    Having to do this repeatedly, or create and store a script
>    specifically to
>    do this just adds more hassle to pass.
exactly.

>    Lastly, at least one other person has written a patch to add this
>    feature
>    so it wouldn't take any additional effort to implement, as the work
>    as
>    already been done.
if you are talking about my patch: I'm open to suggestions for
simplyfication / changes. I went with modifying the 'pretty
print'-`tree` statement to avoid introducing errors (and the fact that
`tree` is mentioned as a dependency in the readme).

>    On Wed, Nov 9, 2016 at 3:43 PM, Lenz Weber <mail at lenzw.de> wrote:
>
>    >  Actually, if you want to write a software to use that ouput this
>    >  should
>    >  be quite intuitive for you, yes.
To my defense: I was getting a bit tired after a rather long day.
yes, intuitive might not have been the best word to use - Linden
Krouse's quote above is what I meant.