[pass] Provide symbol set as command line argument

Allen Li vianchielfaura at gmail.com
Sun Nov 13 23:23:51 CET 2016

Is there a reason to not just add any required symbols on to the end of the
password, or remove illegal characters (perhaps generating a slightly
longer password to account for this)?  There's a negligible effect on
password entropy and skips all of this bikeshedding around replacing pwgen.

Password generation isn't something done often, and if it is, it's trivial
to write a script to generate passwords according to your own needs, and
make pass use it by setting EDITOR.  I suspect most pass users do not need
this feature.