[pass] Multiple password contexts

Adam Liter adam.liter at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 01:46:38 CET 2016

You can also set up autocompletion for these aliases, e.g.:

# ~/.bashrc

alias p1="PASSWORD_STORE_DIR=~/p1 pass"
alias p2="PASSWORD_STORE_DIR=~/p2 pass"

source /usr/local/etc/bash_completion.d/password-store

_p1(){
    PASSWORD_STORE_DIR=~/p1 _pass
}

complete -o filenames -o nospace -F _p1 p1

_p2(){
    PASSWORD_STORE_DIR=~/p2 _pass
}

complete -o filenames -o nospace -F _p2 p2

Hope this helps!

-Adam