[pass] Multiple password contexts

Andrew Dunn andrew.g.dunn at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 19:36:27 CET 2016

I was able to get Adam's suggestions to work, albeit it required a bit
of mucking about.

You'd need to set an alias for each pass<team> or whatever convention
you'd prefer to use:

```
vim ~/.bashrc
---
alias passered="PASSWORD_STORE_DIR=~/.pass/red
PASSWORD_STORE_GIT=~/.pass/red pass"
alias passblue="PASSWORD_STORE_DIR=~/.pass/blue
PASSWORD_STORE_GIT=~/.pass/blue pass"
```

The key here is that you set both the variables, otherwise git won't
have any context when you use it.

You then need to set your bash completion up, I'm on arch so the
completion path may be different for you:

```
vim ~/.bash_completion
---
source /usr/share/bash-completion/completions/pass

_passred(){
    PASSWORD_STORE_DIR=~/.pass/red/ _pass
}

complete -o filenames -o nospace -F _passred passred

_passblue(){
    PASSWORD_STORE_DIR=~/.pass/blue/ _pass
}

complete -o filenames -o nospace -F _passblue passblue

```

You need to have the trailing `/` on the PASSWORD_STORE_DIR path,
otherwise your completion will look like `//` instead of actual
folders within the directory.