Sorted .. now ... iPhone?

Kenny Evitt kenny.evitt at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 20:12:43 CET 2016

The current iOS app has to be 'manually' installed (and built from source
code). I reached out to the maintainer about their plans on creating an
'actual app' <https://github.com/davidjb/pass-ios/issues/8> (tho I've been
almost entirely remiss in actually following-thru with helping out with
that). It's probably going to be a while until anything like that's going
to be available. I haven't tried the existing app yet but your post has
inspired me to consider doing so soon.