[pass] Custom git-commit-message

Thor77 thor77 at thor77.org
Wed Oct 12 22:09:49 CEST 2016

Hey all,

I often use "pass git commit --amend" (yeah, already created an alias,
still inconvenient) directly after "pass edit" because these "Edit
password for [...] using [...]"-messages are not really helpful if
you're searching for specific edits in your git-log.
Therefore I would appreciate an option to specify a commit-message
directly in "pass edit" (maybe just the first part => "pass edit -c 'Add
login and url'" => "Add login and url to <passname>").
What do you think about that or do you have any tips or workarounds?

Regards,
Thor77