autocomplete issue

Simon Lackerbauer simon at lackerbauer.com
Mon Aug 7 20:34:39 CEST 2017

Hi Andrew,

did you enable auto-completion in your zsh in general? Do other programs
autocomplete? Check for the following lines in your .zshrc:

autoload -Uz compinit
compinit

Autocompletion for pass in Arch should be working out of the box. A good
place for asking questions like these would probably be the Arch BBS,
especially the Newbie Corner
(https://bbs.archlinux.org/viewforum.php?id=23).

Cheers,
Simon

On 08/07/2017 04:04 PM, Andrew Banchich wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> Sorry if I'm using this wrong. This is my first time using a mailing
> list as a kind of forum.
>
> I am trying to get autocomplete working for password-store and I can't
> figure out how. I looked through the man pages, the website, Googled,
> and can't find any documentation anywhere.
>
> I'm on Arch and using ZSH. I tried looking for the `pass.zsh-completion`
> file but couldn't find any file by that name on my system.
>
> Thanks for your help.

www.lackerbauer.com
8A86 BD14 1859 44F2 5B83  6908 4B81 EE5D 6A56 A4DE