pass-import 2.0 released

Alexandre Pujol alexandre at pujol.io
Sun Dec 3 18:30:15 CET 2017

Hello pass users,

I have released the version 2.0 of the pass-import extension [1].
This is an extension for importing data from most of the existing
password manager.

The major improvement is that it now natively supports import from other
password manager and therefore, it does not require the importer scripts
any-more. Furthermore, all the importers systems have been deeply tested
against a test database.

Moreover, I added the support for a few new password managers.
pass-import now supports the following 17 password managers:
- 1password6
- 1password4
- chrome
- dashlane
- enpass
- fpm
- gorilla
- kedpm
- keepass
- keepasscsv
- keepassx
- keepassxc
- lastpass
- passwordexporter
- pwsafe
- revelation
- roboform

The extension has been re-written in python3 and now requires
python-defusedxml.

This release [2] is signed using my GPG key [3] and as usual it is
available on the arch user repository [4].

[1] https://github.com/roddhjav/pass-import
[2] https://github.com/roddhjav/pass-import/releases/tag/v2.0
[3] https://pujol.io/keys/
[4] https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/pass-import/