Pass for iOS

Lars Flitter password-store at larsflitter.de
Sun Feb 19 12:19:28 CET 2017

There is not actually a need to securely transfer the gpg key to the app.
You can create a new public/private keypair on the iOS device and
re-initialize the password-store to use multiple keys.

Now you need all public keys on all devices to encrypt, but there is no
need to securely transfer the public key. Public keys could even be
stored within the password store git repo.

The private key is only used to decrypt passwords, so there is no need
to transfer it at all.