The Pass Extension Thread

Jason A. Donenfeld Jason at zx2c4.com
Sat Feb 25 11:35:01 CET 2017

Hello,

If you've developed an extension for the upcoming pass 1.7's extension
feature, and have it open source in a git repository, and would like
to share, please respond to this thread with the repository link and a
tiny description, so that others can see. At some point I'll compile
these into a list for the website.

(In order to cut down on the general insanity that normally ensues in
these types of threads, I ask that there be no other emails sent to
this thread, except for the aforementioned extension announcement
emails. Violators will be banned.)

Jason