The Pass Client Thread

Antoine R. Dumont antoine.romain.dumont at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 22:08:00 CET 2017

Hello,

First, thanks for this incredible piece of software that i used daily
personal and work).  It's quite simple in its use and awesome in doing
hat it's supposed to.

I opened a while ago an xmonad prompt to use pass from within xmonad, a
tiling window manager.

The documentation is at [1].  The source code is at [2].

Xmonad.Prompt.Pass opens a prompt within xmonad without the need to
switch the visual context you are in to select the entry password you
want to either generate, read or delete.

I use it daily since even before I finally got it inside xmonad :D.

[Slightly OT] With the new release and the environment variable
PASSWORD_STORE_DIR removal, there will be need to update this client's
documentation.

Cheers,

[1] https://hackage.haskell.org/package/xmonad-contrib-0.13/docs/XMonad-Prompt-Pass.html
[2] https://github.com/xmonad/xmonad-contrib/blob/master/XMonad/Prompt/Pass.hs

--
tony / @ardumont

gpg fingerprint BF00 203D 741A C9D5 46A8 BE07 52E2 E984 0D10 C3B8