Please tag a release

Nathan Nutter iam at nnutter.com
Sun Jan 22 02:59:03 CET 2017

Hi Jason,

Thank you for making Simple Password Store!  Could you please tag a new
release?

I ran into a bug and created a (trivial) patch only to discover that my
version was 2 years out-of-date.  I then reviewed the archives of the
mailing list looking to see if there was some discussion about not
wanting to tag, etc. and found several requests for a new release each
time with a reply from you saying you would release soon.  So here I am
asking if you could please tag a new release so that distro packagers
would be able to release the last 2 years of fixes/improvements for this
useful tool!

Best regards,
Nathan