passmenu: optionally type username as well

Matthew Snider matt.snider at alum.utoronto.ca
Mon Jul 24 17:40:11 CEST 2017

Hi Simon,

I see where you're coming from, it does require the user to use a specific file format or directory layout. However, this could be quite flexible to accommodate various common strategies:

  *   a "username: ..." line in the file (the field name is arbitrary): e.g. --userfield username
  *   a specific line number in the file: e.g. --userline 2
  *   username.gpg and password.gpg files in a directory: e.g. --usernamefile username --passwordfile password