Add support for *clip.exe* for Bash on Ubuntu on Windows

Kenny Evitt kenny.evitt at gmail.com
Tue Jul 25 16:00:30 CEST 2017

I just looked at this briefly and I've run into a couple of problems:

 1. `uname` in Bash on Ubuntu on Windows (BUW) outputs `Linux`, so I'd have
to name the platform file *linux.sh* or change the code in
*password-store.sh* that sources those files.
 2. `clip.exe` is unidirectional, i.e. there's no way for it to output the
contents of the clipboard; nor is there a standard program for doing that
either.

Thoughts? Feelings?

The Windows clipboard *can* be accessed from BUW via PowerShell – are you
open to that as a dependency on Windows?