Add support for *clip.exe* for Bash on Ubuntu on Windows

Kenny Evitt kenny.evitt at gmail.com
Wed Jul 26 16:22:24 CEST 2017

Here's the output of the command you asked me to run:

```
kenny at KEVITT-P3620:~$ for i in a s n r v m p i o; do echo -n "uname -$i: ";
uname -$i; done
uname -a: Linux KEVITT-P3620 4.4.0-43-Microsoft #1-Microsoft Wed Dec 31
14:42:53 PST 2014 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux
uname -s: Linux
uname -n: KEVITT-P3620
uname -r: 4.4.0-43-Microsoft
uname -v: #1-Microsoft Wed Dec 31 14:42:53 PST 2014
uname -m: x86_64
uname -p: x86_64
uname -i: x86_64
uname -o: GNU/Linux
```

There's a (mildly disgusting) way to shove everything into the platform
file. PowerShell is installed by default on all versions of Windows since
Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2 (both released at the end of 2009).
Given that WSL is new for Windows 10, it sure seems like supporting WSL
should imply we can safely expect PowerShell to be installed and available.