Group sharing security

Konstantin Ryabitsev konstantin at linuxfoundation.org
Wed Jun 14 18:32:05 CEST 2017

On Wed, Jun 14, 2017 at 06:26:39PM +0200, Jason A. Donenfeld wrote:
>> Ah-ha, that's what I get for looking at my local man instead of the
>> latest.
>> Unfortunately, looks like Fedora 24 has pass-1.6.3, not 1.7. :(
>>
>> Thanks for having already thought of that between Fedora-24 and now. :)
>
>Hopefully this unfortunate distribution packaging situation doesn't
>dissuade you? Perhaps we can convince some fedorites to include 1.7.1?

Well, with Fedora 24 reaching EOL in about a month, that's not really
worth the effort. Fedora 25 and the upcoming 26 have 1.7.1. I'm just
stuck a revision behind because of various Qubes-related reasons. :)

I'll just rebuild the package locally and share with my fellow sysadmins
who are in a similar situation.

-K