Access count based file ranking in passmenu

Paul Schaefer schaefer.pp at gmail.com
Fri Jun 30 11:47:11 CEST 2017

Hello everybody,

I recently customized the passmenu script arrange the password entries
in dmenu in order of their access counts. These statistics are stored in
~/.local/share/passmenu/stats.

Now I want to share my patch against the current version of passmenu
with you and would like to hear some comments from you.

I'm afraid my bash-scripting capabilities are not the best - so if you
have any improvement suggestions, please let me know!

The patch uses the bash's associative array feature, which was
introduced in bash 4 so this would only work with bash version 4 or
later installed.

Best regards,

Paul