1.7 test fails t0010-generate-tests.sh on OS X

Adam Liter adam.liter at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 04:39:26 CET 2017

Hi,

This doesn't fix the problem with autocompletion on macOS that James
Wald mentioned in this email thread, does it?

I'm having that problem as well. James Wald fixed the problem by
installing bash 4.x, but pass autocompletion doesn't work with bash 3.x,
which is what ships with macOS. I think the problem is that the bash
autocompletion file now uses the command compopt, which is not an
available bash builtin in older versions of bash.

I don't know much about autocompletion, though, but that seems to be the
problem as far as I can tell.

Thanks!

-Adam