Updating password does not preserve extra info

Alex Thorne lexiconifernelius at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 18:22:21 CEST 2017

As suggested in the docs, I add any extra info on additional lines
separated from the top (password) line by a blank line.

If I run `pass generate` to replace an existing password, it replaces the
whole file with the newly generated password. I think a more desirable
behaviour would be that only the top line containing the password is
replaced, and any additional information on subsequent lines is preserved.

Let me know what you think. I'm not familiar with the source code so have
not submitted a patch but could potentially investigate this in the future.

Regards,
Alex