pass git push with a nested repo

Steve Gilberd steve at erayd.net
Tue Nov 7 10:00:35 CET 2017

Your command looks fine... not sure what's going wrong there, but when I do
the same thing on my end, it works perfectly.

-----
steve at neith ~ $ mkdir .password-store/test
steve at neith ~ $ git -C .password-store/test init
Initialized empty Git repository in /home/steve/.password-store/test/.git/
steve at neith ~ $ pass git -C test status
On branch master

Initial commit

nothing to commit (create/copy files and use "git add" to track)
steve at neith ~ $ pass --version
= pass: the standard unix password manager =
=                                          =
=                  v1.7.1                  =
=                                          =
=             Jason A. Donenfeld           =
=               Jason at zx2c4.com            =
=                                          =
=      http://www.passwordstore.org/       =
-----

Cheers,
Steve

--

Cheers,

*Steve Gilberd*
Erayd LTD *·* Consultant
*Phone: +64 4 974-4229 **·** Mob: +64 27 565-3237*
*PO Box 10019 The Terrace, Wellington 6143, NZ*