Set up another PC to access pass's remote git repository

Ethan Beyak ethanbeyak at gmail.com
Mon Oct 16 07:15:58 CEST 2017

Thanks all for the discussion. I do realize the privacy issue, storing the
password names in a public repository, but as with Mark above, that's all I
could figure out in the beginning.

Thanks for letting me know Alec that Gitlab and BitBucket have free private
repos -- I'll migrate this week.

And thank you Niels for the information on exporting / importing my
gpg-key-pair. First time doing it -- I'll try not to royally screw up like
the recent incident from Adobe's Product Security Team...