pass-update 2.0 released
alexandre at pujol.io
Sun Sep 17 13:18:51 CEST 2017
Hello pass users,
I've released version 2.0 of the pass-update extension . pass-update
is pass extension that provides an easy flow for updating passwords.
For this release, most of the source code has been completely
pass-update now supports:
- Update from file, directory and wildcard update.
- Let the user specify a password by hand: --provide, -p
- Update a multi-line password: --multiline, -m
- Edit the password using the default editor: --edit, -e
- It also possible to set a password length, to do not use any
non-alphanumeric characters and to write old and new passwords in the
This release  is signed using my GPG key .
More information about the Password-Store