pass-update 2.0 released

Alexandre Pujol alexandre at pujol.io
Sun Sep 17 13:18:51 CEST 2017

Hello pass users,

I've released version 2.0 of the pass-update extension [1]. pass-update
is pass extension that provides an easy flow for updating passwords.

For this release, most of the source code has been completely
re-implemented.

pass-update now supports:
- Update from file, directory and wildcard update.
- Let the user specify a password by hand: --provide, -p
- Update a multi-line password: --multiline, -m
- Edit the password using the default editor: --edit, -e
- It also possible to set a password length, to do not use any
non-alphanumeric characters and to write old and new passwords in the
clipboard.

This release [2] is signed using my GPG key [3].

[1] https://github.com/roddhjav/pass-update
[2] https://github.com/roddhjav/pass-update/releases/tag/v2.0
[3] https://pujol.io/keys/

Regards,