View age of password

me at gutierri.me me at gutierri.me
Mon Sep 25 01:03:36 CEST 2017

So, you do not have this feature in the pass. The "stat" command is part of your system, if you make a script with it then you can know the date of the changes.

As the discussion is concerned, yes, you will have to wait for the update of the package to have. But you can do the manual installation to always have the last version of the pass, just read the web page of the project.