Question about pass

Paul Schwendenman schwendenman.paul at gmail.com
Sat Dec 8 16:42:09 CET 2018

You can just run pass init again with the correct list of gpg keys

From the man page:

... This command must be run first before a password store can be used.
If the specified /gpg-id/is different from the key used in any existing
files, these files will be reencrypted to use the new id. ...

https://git.zx2c4.com/password-store/about/