Unusable public key -No assurance key belongs to named user

moritz moritzhaberkorn at morast.at
Fri Feb 23 00:31:34 CET 2018

Dear List,

I'm using pass as my main password manager, but since a few days i can't
create new passwords, I always get the error message:

    There is no assurance this key belongs to the named user

    [stdin]: encryption failed: Unusable public key

I already set the the trust of my key to ultimate als suggested here on
STack Overflow
<https://stackoverflow.com/questions/33361068/gnupg-there-is-no-assurance-this-key-belongs-to-the-named-user#34132924>
And also checked that my key is not expired. Still i get the error.

Any suggestions how to fix this or should i get a new key?

Best

Moritz