[patch] Support alternate actions in passmenu

Paul PMo_ at vivaldi.net
Fri Jun 8 17:47:03 CEST 2018

I've integrated passmenu into my workflow heavily, but a shortcoming I
keep running into is that it doesn't support any extensions.  So I've
written a patch which supports them by specifying an `--action`.  I use
it now with `passmenu --action otp --type` to get my 2FA codes easily.

Of note: $action is deliberately unquoted so that the action is split on
spaces. This way `passmenu --action 'otp show'` will expand when `pass`
is run to `pass otp show ...`.

--Paul