Annoyance with pass + dmenu

Tobias Girstmair junkgir-passwd at yahoo.de
Fri Mar 16 14:11:42 CET 2018

I've written a very small 'visual bell'-like tool for this purpose. It blinks the whole screen green if `pass -c` worked or red if it didn't.

    if [[ $? -eq 0 ]]; then
        xvisbell g
    else
        xvisbell r
    fi

https://github.com/girst/xvisualbell

davidroman96 <davidroman96 at gmail.com> schrieb am 21:24 Donnerstag, 15.März 2018:

Hi,

I am currently using pass with the dmenu extension, which works great,

but there are a minor problem. After entering the password on the gpg

form sometimes I paste it before it was really copied on the clipboard,

which is annoying. The only solution that I could think of was to send a

notification (with notify-send or something like that), but that

solution seems too loudly and will add another dependency.

I hope someone can add a little bit of light.

Thanks.

Password-Store at lists.zx2c4.com