List all the passwords cleartext in a comprehensive way

Tobias Girstmair junkgir-passwd at yahoo.de
Thu May 24 14:30:12 CEST 2018

You can't do that directly, but a simple shell script[0] 'll do the
trick. There's also pass-audit[1], which might be better suited. It
checks your password-store against haveibeenpwned.com's password list
and also evaluates the complexity using Dropbox' zxcvbn password
strength estimator. (I've contributed the zxcvbn part to pass-audit, so
call me biased :-) )

[0]:
    find ~/.password-store/ -name '*.gpg' |
    while read PWFILE; do
        PWFILE=${PWFILE#`realpath ~/.password-store`/}
        echo ${PWFILE%.gpg}:`pass ${PWFILE%.gpg} | head -n1`
    done | column -t -s:

[1]: https://github.com/roddhjav/pass-audit/