user gone and expiring access

Steve Gilberd steve at erayd.net
Thu Feb 21 23:55:22 CET 2019

Lars - nothing prevents the user from using the Yubikey to create a
decrypted copy, or re-encrypting to an additional key controlled by the
user. While a hardware token is a good idea, confiscating it doesn't
provide a secure solution to denying an untrustworthy user access to the
password store. The only safe option is to change the passwords.

Cheers,
Steve