user gone and expiring access

higuita higuita at GMX.net
Mon Feb 25 01:06:55 CET 2019

> BTW I belive you can use .gpg-id per subdirectory to keep all secrets
> in one repo, but still segregate access.  We have a pretty small team
(,,,)
> If this file exists in any sub directories, passwords inside those sub
> directories are encrypted using those keys.

	I never notices that man page line, but it very interesting!

	If this works, this would be perfect to help segregate the
password access by the team members, i will give it a try!

	Again, thanks for the help

Best regards,
higuita
--
Naturally the common people don't want war... but after all it is the
leaders of a country who determine the policy, and it is always a