Pass v1.7.3, autocomplete is failing with Bash 5.0

Nick Janetakis nick.janetakis at gmail.com
Sat Jan 19 23:56:03 CET 2019

Hi,

I'm having difficulty getting autocomplete to work on Debian unstable.

pass --version reports 1.7.3
bash --version reports 5.0.0(1)-release

My .bashrc has autocomplete files being sourced and the pass auto-complete
file is present on the system in the default install location.

But when I hit tab to auto-complete a password path, nothing happens. No
error (as far as I know). It tries to auto-complete regular paths instead.

I've had no problems with Ubuntu 18.04 in the past with your tool. This is
my first time running Debian unstable, and Ubuntu 18.04 is running Bash 4.x.

Any thoughts on how to get auto-complete working with Bash 5? If I try to
manually source your auto-complete file, it closes my terminal too, which
is weird.

Thanks for a great package!