[Patch] add '-C store-dir' option to switch password store dir

lio at lunesu.com lio at lunesu.com
Thu Jan 31 06:12:59 CET 2019

Ah, hadn’t installed the man pages, but I did bother to add the -C option to the CLI usage in my diff ;)

= pass: the standard unix password manager =
=                  v1.7.4                  =
=             Jason A. Donenfeld           =
=               Jason at zx2c4.com            =
=      http://www.passwordstore.org/       =

Usage: password-store.sh [-C store-dir] command [args...]