Question about patch and Software to be added to clients

pass-maillinglist at artursterz.de pass-maillinglist at artursterz.de
Thu Jan 31 13:30:32 CET 2019

Hi,

I have two things on my mind. First, I wrote a patch some time ago that makes pass significantly faster under macOS. Unfortunately this patch has not yet been merged with the repo. Is there any chance that this will happen? In fact, there are 5 patches that I submitted in October (https://lists.zx2c4.com/pipermail/password-store/2018-October/003452.html).

I also developed a Safari app extension, which I introduced some time ago. Is there any chance that it will be listed on the homepage under compatible clients?

Thank you and best regards,
Artur