Unambiguous Passwords

Richard Kelly richard at kelly.ws
Fri Dec 4 05:08:36 CET 2020

Fernando,

Found this in the man page:

"The character sets used in generating passwords can be changed with the PASSWORD_STORE_CHARACTER_SET and PASSWORD_STORE_CHARACTER_SET_NO_SYMBOLS environment variables, described below."

Environment Variables
PASSWORD_STORE_CHARACTER_SET
The character set to be used in password generation for generate. This value is to be interpreted by tr. See tr(1) for more info.

PASSWORD_STORE_CHARACTER_SET_NO_SYMBOLS
The character set to be used in no-symbol password generation for generate, when --no-symbols, -n is specified. This value is to be interpreted by tr. See tr(1) for more info.

https://git.zx2c4.com/password-store/about/

Hope that helps,
Richard