Can't decrypt my passwords: gpg: decryption failed: No secret key

Emil Lundberg lundberg.emil at gmail.com
Sat Feb 1 10:53:50 CET 2020

If you have a backup of your GPG secret key, you can restore that and use
it to re-encrypt your passwords to the new key.

If you do not have a backup, your encrypted passwords are permanently lost.
There is no way to recover them without the secret key.

I'm sorry to bring the bad news, if that is the case.

/Emil