Palemoon extension

Steve Gilberd steve at erayd.net
Mon Jan 20 20:35:30 CET 2020

I don't actually use passmenu at all. I use this instead
<https://gist.github.com/erayd/0de7837ce6b5ec2c51e18653ebb79899>, which was
inspired by passmenu (and borrows from the passmenu code somewhat), but
adds additional functionality such as field selection, totp generation, and
recently-used history.

Apologies for the mess; it's grown organically over the years and I've
never actually gotten around to cleaning it up and commenting it properly.

To trigger it, I use the following xbindkeys rules - the first one uses
xdotool to type the output, and the second one copies it to the clipboard:

"$HOME/.password-store/.bin/dmenu.sh type"
  Control+Alt + o

"$HOME/.password-store/.bin/dmenu.sh clipboard"
  Control+Alt + p

Cheers,

*Steve Gilberd*
Erayd LTD *·* Consultant

*Phone: +64 4 974-4229 · Mob: +64 27 565-3237PO Box 10019 The Terrace,
Wellington 6143, NZ*