Adding extra info when generating a password

pass at attackllama.com pass at attackllama.com
Thu Jun 18 18:43:26 CEST 2020

Hi Shawn, all,

Thanks, I read on the documentation that that is one option. However,
all my ~1000 passwords are arranged in the form of encrypted files with
both passwords and usernames, so I'd prefer to keep usernames inside the
files for now. I guess some users might also prefer it this way for
privacy reasons, so usernames are not readable to someone without the
GPG key.

I've not got a great deal of experience with bash scripting, but it
seems like this should be reasonably simple to add. Is this something
the developers would accept a patch for?

Cheers,

Sean