Can I extract arbitrary lines to stdout, rather than to the clipboard?

yvh11a yvh11a at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 20:54:45 CEST 2020

Hello everyone, nice to meet you all.

Assuming I have secrets stored in zx2c4.com as follows:

    hunter2
    my-email at example.com

I can do the following:

    pass -c zx2c4.com    -> sends hunter2 to clipboard
    pass -c2 zx2c4.com   -> sends my-email at example.com to the clipboard
    pass zx2c4.com       -> sends hunter2 to stdout
    ?????                -> how to send my-email at example.com to stdout?

I'd like to know if there's a way to send arbitrary lines to stdout,
as can be done to the clipboard. Alternatively, commit 3a108277 seems
to allow extraction of fields other than the password, but only for
emacs.  Does something similar exist from the command line?  Meaning,
if I modified my file as such:

    hunter2
    email: my-email at example.com

could I do something like