auto completion with tab: separate commands and tree structure

Artur Juraszek artur at juraszek.xyz
Sat Mar 28 22:04:12 CET 2020

> The tutorial shows:
>
> git send-email --to="~sircmpwn/email-test-drive at lists.sr.ht" HEAD^
>
> which address should I use in --to and / or maybe even better: could
> you write the exact command you would use to send that patch if you
> were me?
>
> Sorry for my n00bness on this matter, I got too used to github...

This slash is actually not a feature of git nor posting patches in
general, but a detail of how mailing list addresses on lists.sr.ht
service are constructued - internal namespacing, one could say.

For the rest of the world the value of --to is simply an email address -
so for your patch to make its way here, you'd use the very same address
you have been posting to already - i.e. password-store at lists.zx2c4.com.

--
BR,
Artur Juraszek