Password Store changes git config

Erazem Kokot contact at erazem.eu
Mon May 18 10:51:17 CEST 2020

> Looks like the git configuration is wrong on your end. I would first
> check .git/config inside your password-store directory with:
>
> $ git config --show-origin --get user.email

The config file doesn't have an entry for a user.name and user.email and
the command you recommended returned my normal email, since I changed
that in the ~/.config/git/config file.

The ~/.config/git/config file was the one that originally got changed,
that's why I was confused.
>From your response I assume this isn't intended behaviour and since I
can't recreate the issue atm, I'll report it again with more info if it
occurs again.

Thanks for the response.

Regards,
Erazem