curious: why use own hosting rather than github?

pedro.frazao apf-qpss at netcf.org
Fri May 22 17:18:03 CEST 2020

Hi,

I'm a frequent user of "pass".

I never sent a path, report a bug, or request any functionality.

But I like to read the mailing list, to know about the evolution of
this great software. :-)

I have a github account, but I'll not follow a discussion there.

Probably a mailing list is not the best tool for follow issues, bugs,
etc, but is a great way to share comments.

best regards
pedro.frazao