password-store at lists.zx2c4.com

Tue Nov 24 06:56:30 CET 2020

Hi Ernesto,

First, please check the settings on your email client and try to avoid sending emails to both the original sender _and_ the mailing list (sending it just to the mailing list works just fine!) :) Also, please check your email settings because I think the quoting got really messed up in your reply.

Second, pass -c (or pass show -c) only copies the first line. Alternatively, you can have pass copy the <n>th line by using pass show -c<n>. For example, if I want to copy the 3rd line, I use pass -c3 <password-name>. Used in this way, it will only copy the specified line.

Hope that helps!

- Chiraag
--
ಚಿರಾಗ್ ನಟರಾಜ್